Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/engroff/7390990304 Changes have been made to original photo.
12 Funny Truths Only Essential Oil Lovers Will Understand
1. The obsession. See someone struggling with an ailment? You feel the need to tell them about essential oils whether you know them or not. Some of us are luckier than others and are able to think before we let the words ‘essential oils’ slip our lips.
2. The instant connection you make with a complete stranger when you learn that they also use essential oils.
3. Just one more drop. Like you could JUST get 1 drop… or 2…. No matter how many drops you are going for… you always get one more than you planned… so you go with it and think next time you will get it.
4. Thinking ok, this time I will ACTUALLY only use 2 drops… and then the third one comes… those oil droplets are sneaky little devils!
5. The look you get when you tell a non-essential oil user to use oils… I don’t think I need to explain further. It is like you have 5 heads and are a crazy hippie- all with one look… I’m telling you these ‘non-believers’ are talented when it comes to facial expressions.
6. The words: hippy, voodoo, witchcraft and more that I can’t think of this second. We have all heard it… most likely from the men in our lives :p
7. Cringing when you see a $5 bottle of drug store essential oil. You want to scream… “THIS SAYS PURE BUT IT ISN’T PURE”… but that would be inappropriate
8. The excitement you feel when you break the seal on a new bottle of essential oil and are about to smell its beautiful (or unpleasant) aroma. Stinky or not, it is still exciting!
9. The addiction. The need for MORE OILS. It doesn’t matter how many you have… you always want more. And there is nothing better than seeing that beautiful brown box at your door when another shipment has come in!
10. The sweet, sweet victory of getting a ‘non-believer’ to try essential oils and for them to admit they actually work. And then the need (well this may only be me) to go on saying “wait, what? You mean the hippie oils actually work?!?! And here this whole time I thought they were voodoo”. This is usually followed by unappreciative glares from said person. Read my husband’s sorry of how he went from an essential oil skeptic to believer HERE!
11. There’s an oil for that… need I say more?!?
12. Just when you think you have found all the ways to use a particular oil, you find another use! It’s like Christmas morning over and over!
If you can relate to these truths and you are an essential oil lover like I am then you definitely need to get yourself a pair of my essential oil socks! Get them HERE!
Am I crazy or is this true? Well I am definitely somewhat crazy… after all I am a hippy voodoo loving essential oil user 🙂 But seriously, can you relate to these points? If so, share this post with other essential oil lovers you know!