I am so excited to share this post with you! I was inspired to write this post by my most loyal reader who has been reading everything on Painted Teacup since day 1… yes, my Grandma! As you may know if you have read my about page, my Grandma is the person who introduced me to essential oils and I am so grateful that she has! Essential oils have changed my life in so many ways, but that is another story! Here is How I use Essential Oils on a Daily Basis!
How to Make an Easy Essential Oil Roller Bottle Holder
My Grandma recently shared with me that she was making a roller bottle blend and the roller bottle ended up falling over causing her to lose the lavender that she had already poured in! Essential oils are precious to users and spilling some gets us quite upset! Luckily it was a less expensive oil however if it was Frankincense or Myrrh it would have been a much more expensive accident!
This accident got me thinking, there has to be a simple solution to this problem! So I have created this super easy (seriously it takes less than a minute to make) essential oil roller bottle holder!
What do you Need:
Crayola Air Dry Clay (or another air dry clay)
Essential Oil Roller Bottle
- Take a chunk of air dry clay and roll it into a ball.
- Place the ball on the table.
- Gently push the bottom of your essential oil roller bottle into the top of the ball. Continue to gently push the bottle until 1 inch of the bottle is in the clay.
- Gently wiggle the bottle around to create a hole a little larger than the size of the base of the bottle.
- Allow the holder to dry (this may take a while to completely dry but it will be usable 12 hours after making it).
- Optional- If you would like it to look pretty, add some paint to it.
- Start making your roller bottle blends.
There you have it! A simple easy essential oil roller bottle holder!